Regular equipment maintenance improves equipment efficiency, prevents unplanned down time and saves you money long term.
Whatever your requirements, from a small repair to a total plant refurbishment water tecnik can help your business.
Water Tecnik offer a comprehensive range of service packages tailored to your requirements.
Service Contract customers benefit from our 24-hour rapid response so you can rest assured that issues arising from your plant or equipment are dealt with in the quickest time possible.
Backed up with our workshop facilities and fully equipped service vehicles, we pride ourselves in the quality of our work and providing a fast and reliable service.
The importance of a service
- Minimise the risk of breakdown
- Maximise the life of the components of your plant
- Optimize the performance of your plant
- Avoid ‘out of consent’ issues and environmental impact
The importance of water / wastewater equipment maintenance
- Ensure compliance with treated effluent standards – A legal requirement
- Maintain the optimum performance of the plant – Keeps running costs to a minimum
- Prolong the life of individual parts/plant
- To maximise reliability of the plant
- Health and safety – maintain cleanliness, avoid hazards and maintain a safe working environment
- To raise awareness of potential reliability - issues before they become critical
How we operate
We attend each site to complete service calls on a pre-agreed schedule. We can arrange schedules for weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly inspections, tailored exactly to your business needs.
- With each visit, our engineer will complete a range of checks, adjustments, calibrations and inspections providing A comprehensive plant maintenance regime
- An electronic service report will be completed and reviewed with the site operator before leaving site
- A copy of the report will be retained for our plant log records
- Any issues found will be highlighted to the site operators
- If repair or replacement work is required, options will be discussed and any costs issued prior to work proceeding
- Service contract costs include;
- Engineers travel time to site
- Labour cost completing maintenance checklist
- Consumables such as greases, oils, calibration buffers, filters etc.
- Completion of electronic work reports and consultation with site operator
- Rapid response to break downs
- Complementary telephone support for equipment or process issues