Benefits of regular Service Visits include,
-Improves equipment efficiency
-Prevents unplanned downtime
-Saves you money long term.
The importance of a service
• Minimise the risk of breakdown of your Effluent Treatment Plant
• Maximise the life of the components of your plant
• Optimize the performance of your plant
• Avoid ‘out of consent’ issues and environmental impact
The importance of water/wastewater equipment maintenance
• Ensure compliance with treated effluent standards – A legal requirement
• Maintain the optimum performance of the plant – Keeps running costs to a minimum
• Prolong the life of individual parts/plant
• To maximise the reliability of the plant
• Health and safety – maintain cleanliness, avoid hazards and maintain a safe working environment
• To raise awareness of potential reliability - issues before they become critical
How we operate;
We attend each site to complete service calls on a pre-agreed schedule. We can arrange schedules for weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly inspections, tailored exactly to your business needs.
Find out more about Service & Maintenance Contracts
Avondale Foods are one of our long-term clients who have a service and maintenance contract. Full technical & engineering support is provided for the effluent treatment plant on site.